Zusi auf englisch?

Hey folks, everyone speaking English may write in this category!
Nachricht
Autor
Stefan Hums

#41 Beitrag von Stefan Hums »

Arthur Pohl hat geschrieben:... Russisch hat mir hier auch keiner geantwortet... ;(
Unsereiner hat das zwar mal in der Schule gelernt (lernen müssen), wissen tu ich mittlerweile nix mehr davon. :O
Ob das Forum überhaupt den russischen Zeichensatz frißt? ?(

Arie van Zon
#42 Beitrag von Arie van Zon »

I'd like to offer my help. In English, that is, for my Latin and French are a bit too rusty.

Regards, Arie

Manfred Kätzler
Aktuelle Projekte: 2-facher Vater

#43 Beitrag von Manfred Kätzler »

Vielleicht kann ich (bzw. meine Freundin) auch helfen. Sie hat Englisch als Muttersprache und spricht natürlich auch perfekt deutsch (vorarlbergerisch). Wir könnten uns bei einer evt. Englisch-Übersetzung auch nützlich machen.

Maybe I (or my girlfriend) can help too. My girlfriend's mother-tongue is English and she speaks German ("vorarlbergerisch" - a dialect spoken in the west of Austria) fluently, too. So that might be of use in case of an English version of Zusi.

Manfred
Zuletzt geändert von Manfred Kätzler am 16.12.2003 21:25:44, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Fdl BFZ Wolfurt

Eric
#44 Beitrag von Eric »

Frank Wenzel hat geschrieben:
Eric hat geschrieben:... letzeboierg ...
Ist das die adjektivierte Version zu "Letzebuerg"? :D

also dass glaube ich mal frank :P :P

Oliver Lamm
Aktuelle Projekte: Aachen - Neuss für Zusi3
#45 Beitrag von Oliver Lamm »

@ Oli: Did you correspond with Carsten about that issue? What are your plans?
Hi Roland,

no we didn't cover that in our emails but I think Carstens position is shown clearly here:
there are a few people who are interested in an English manuel and who would like to help. If it is about one chapter per person it might be a good idea to translate the Zusi 2 manual.

Who would like to help?!?
But I think also the translation of the main program is needed but this has to be done by Carsten.
As for me I'd like to announce a new project for Zusi:

Manchester Metrolink: St. Peters Square - Altricham

which I'm going to start in the next days, as Metrolink is interested in using it for driver training. This will include the signals, trams (with cab) and even some core light signals for heavy rail.

Oli

@Frank: Wann gibts eine internationale Zusi-SK ? :D
Oliver Lamm
mail(AT)oliverlamm(DOT)de

Roland Ziegler
#46 Beitrag von Roland Ziegler »

Please note that TransDEM version n.n will include support for the British national map grid OSGB36 which is also a Transverse Mercator projection. (The projection itself has already been implemented and tested. TransDEM currently is just missing map image geo-referencing and processing.) :D :D :D
Zuletzt geändert von Roland Ziegler am 17.12.2003 09:56:08, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

Frank Wenzel
#47 Beitrag von Frank Wenzel »

Oliver Lamm hat geschrieben: ... @Frank: Wann gibts eine internationale Zusi-SK ? :D
You should visit my homepage more frequently ;), look HERE. I've created this page especially for extraterrestrians, oooops - sorry :mua , especially for projects from other countries and for light railways, too.

which I'm going to start in the next days, as Metrolink is interested in using it for driver training. This will include the signals, trams (with cab) and even some core light signals for heavy rail.
Hey, that´s a great deal!!! 8) 8) 8) I hope, that there will not appear any licencing problems. Or, are you kidding a little bit?

EDIT: Some "cool" guys added
Zuletzt geändert von Frank Wenzel am 17.12.2003 09:25:35, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Gruß ins Forum, Frank - www.zusi-sk.eu - Youtube

Roland Zühlke
Aktuelle Projekte: Eifelstrecke, Abschnitt Gerolstein - Trier
#48 Beitrag von Roland Zühlke »

Hi,

as I mentioned above, I am willing to help to translate one of the chapters of the documentation. I guess, 'manual' is the same as 'documentation, isn't it? The one and only problem is the time frame, as I help Bernd Schroeder with 'Left Rhinetrack'. But Christmas holidays are coming soon!

I would prefer to help translating the 'Bahntechnik'-chapter, because I am not yet familiar with all the editors.

Cheers,

Roland

Antworten