Feste Beltquerung

Alles rund um Streckenprojekte, also Vorstellen eigener Projekte, Fragen zu den Strecken anderer usw.
Nachricht
Autor
Thomas Himmelstrup
Aktuelle Projekte: Danish route: Korsør-Fredericia

#61 Beitrag von Thomas Himmelstrup »

I have now uploaded my danish locomotives, coaches and trainsets and a set of timetables.

Dont hesitate to contact me if you meet any kind of problems.

Also, if you like to have a timetable special made, just send me a starting date and time and how many hours duration. But it has to be in the period 14. dec 2002 - 13. dec 2003.

Have fun
Carsten Hölscher hat geschrieben:ZUB and tilting trains are two different things
I was'nt shure about that. Maybe I'll try it out, but that would require rebuiling not just the route, but also loks and cabs. So I'll think I keep the LZB for the time being.

Thomas[/code][/quote]

Pegasus-wtal
#62 Beitrag von Pegasus-wtal »

"...bruger har overskredet sin trafikgrænse..." :§$%

Mange Tak, Mr. Webmaster ! ;)
Grüße aus Wuppertal

Peter Gaydos

Bastian Bode

#63 Beitrag von Bastian Bode »

Pegasus-wtal hat geschrieben:"...bruger har overskredet sin trafikgrænse..." :§$%
Well, perhaps Thomas can upload the files to the webspace of Zusi-Exchange instead of his own. At least this gives me some time to get my timetable in order. ;)

Kind regards
-BB

Thomas Himmelstrup

#64 Beitrag von Thomas Himmelstrup »

Bastian Bode hat geschrieben:Well, perhaps Thomas can upload the files to the webspace of Zusi-Exchange instead of his own.
That was indeed my intention, but... the zusi-exchange has a file size limit of 500 kb.

I've just talked to my hostmater. But there is no way I can get rid of the traffic limit of 50MB per day. Sorry....

Any suggestions are welcome...
Zuletzt geändert von Thomas Himmelstrup am 24.08.2005 14:23:14, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

Bastian Bode

#65 Beitrag von Bastian Bode »

Thomas Himmelstrup hat geschrieben:
Bastian Bode hat geschrieben:Well, perhaps Thomas can upload the files to the webspace of Zusi-Exchange instead of his own.
That was indeed my intention, but... the zusi-exchange has a file size limit of 500 kb.
Ooops, I didn't know that. I should have RTFM. ;)
Any suggestions are welcome...
I'd host it myself, but unfortunately I don't have any webspace of my own.

Kind regards
-BB

Carsten Hölscher
Administrator
#66 Beitrag von Carsten Hölscher »

I was'nt shure about that. Maybe I'll try it out, but that would require rebuiling not just the route, but also loks and cabs. So I'll think I keep the LZB for the time being.
The cabs only need three lights (can of course be omitted, they are just for information and not essential) and the track needs a few events (very easy)

carsten

Thomas Himmelstrup

#67 Beitrag von Thomas Himmelstrup »

What does RTFM mean?

Well, maybe Carsten will take it in as a Zusi Add-on? Or maybe not, I dont know what it requires?

About ZUB... If it is that easy, I should definitely try it. However, the danish cabs has a taco instrument, that looks very much like LZB - with a distance gauge and a max speed pointer and digital display with Ziel speed. Can I have that with ZUB? Or is it possible to mix LZB and ZUB?

Best Regards
Thomas
Zuletzt geändert von Thomas Himmelstrup am 24.08.2005 21:58:47, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

Bastian Bode

#68 Beitrag von Bastian Bode »

Thomas Himmelstrup hat geschrieben:What does RTFM mean?
RTFM means Read The F*cking Manual, an advice for people like me, who don't even read the instructions if they can obviously be seen, like on Zusi-Exchange. ;)

Kind regards
-BB

Thomas Gabler
Aktuelle Projekte: Ähm, *tüdeldü* Ich muss weg...
#69 Beitrag von Thomas Gabler »

It means: Read the f***ing manual!
About ZUB... If it is that easy, I should definitely try it. However, the danish cabs has a taco instrument, that looks very much like LZB - with a distance gauge and a max speed pointer and digital display with Ziel speed.
Well, in that case I think you should better stay with LZB instead of ZUB.

Tom
Rekursion, die: Siehe Rekursion

Carsten Hölscher
Administrator
#70 Beitrag von Carsten Hölscher »

RTFM = read the fucking manuel :]

one loco kann have LZB und ZUB, but only one system can be active at the same time.
ZUB does not support "Ziel speed", it's a "silent" system, that just controls the current speed-limit und applies the brakes if the train is too fast.

Carsten

Christoph Blümer

#71 Beitrag von Christoph Blümer »

"Read The F...ing Manual". Or, in nicer words: "Please, have a look at the nice documentation file. Thank you." :D

Christoph

Daniel Rüscher aka Merlin
Aktuelle Projekte: Aktuell keine
#72 Beitrag von Daniel Rüscher aka Merlin »

RTFM = Read the fucking manual

The best I think is to stay at LZB and Manage the Diferent Track Speeds over the Timetable-Editor...

A small little Word about the Procedure to get a track to an offical (Downloadable over http://www.zusi.de, on the next CD, and Compatible with other Addons) State:
The first thing (after Debuging) is to send the Trackpackage and the other Stuff like Locos, cabs and Tracksideobjects to the ZPA (the responsible E-Mail Adresses can be found here*). After that, you get an Email with furthure Instructions (About Errors, things to correct and so on).
So, feel free to send the Track to me (ZPA Tracks) and i will see what i can do for you.

Greetz

Daniel

*Sorry für's Direktverlinken Stefan, aber in dem Fall isses wohl besser.[/b]
How to waste bits in a My SQL Database?

Like this.....

Sascha_Lips
Aktuelle Projekte: Führerstände testen
#73 Beitrag von Sascha_Lips »

Cool, also mit dem RTFM wart ich echt fast Synchron. :P

Sorry für die Offtopic, musste aber sein. :O

Thomas Himmelstrup

#74 Beitrag von Thomas Himmelstrup »

Thank you everybody...

Now I've learnt something and had a good laugh at the same time, who could ask for more... :)

And Daniel, I think I will send my stuff to ZPA, even though it is only partial finished.

But now I must :sleep

Bastian Bode

#75 Beitrag von Bastian Bode »

FYI*: I have now replaced my timetable on Zusi-Exchange with one featuring the new stucture introduced to the danish train-family by Thomas. Reports of errors I have not yet found are welcome.

Ich habe meinen Fahrplan auf Zusi-Exchange durch einen solchen ersetzt, der die von Thomas neu eingeführte Struktur der dänischen Fahrzeug-Familie unterstützt. Meldungen von bisher nicht ausgemerzten Fehlern sind
willkommen.

Kind regards
-BB

* to avoid another synchronous answering-flood: FYI = For your information. :D
Zuletzt geändert von Bastian Bode am 27.08.2005 13:08:27, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

Peter Zimmermann

#76 Beitrag von Peter Zimmermann »

Das ZPA Strecken hat Post von Thomas Himmelstrup bekommen. Es gibt leider ein Problem: als ehemaliger Theologie-Student kann ich nur Latein und Altgriechisch, aber kein Englisch. :O
Tf RSI folgender Baureihen: 146, 245, 425/426, 611/612, 622, 628/629, 641, 644, 650, 763-765, 766/767

Daniel Rüscher aka Merlin
Aktuelle Projekte: Aktuell keine
#77 Beitrag von Daniel Rüscher aka Merlin »

Übersetzungen bekommst du von mir. Heut hats nur leider nich geklappt weil ich n bissi busy (beschäftigt) bin.
Ich hoff das ich morgen Vormittag mal dazukomm.... Brauchst du Forum auch oder reicht dir Mail?

Gruß Daniel
How to waste bits in a My SQL Database?

Like this.....

Thomas Himmelstrup

#78 Beitrag von Thomas Himmelstrup »

Hello everybody

First let me give a thank to people who help translate to german. unfortunately, I can only read german (with intense use of a dictionary) neither speak nor write it.

I think there might be a misunderstanding of danish signaling, that there are no distant signals (vorsignale). There are stand alone distant signals in denmark, but they are rare. The most common way of distant signaling are that all main signals shows information about the next main signal.
I have made a brief introduction to danish signaling, available on my website.

For you who are interested in making timetables.
My timetable program (RailTool) are now uploaded and available at zusi-exchange and at my own website.
Documentation and tutorial are included.
You can use it immidately to make timetables to the korsør-Fredericia route. But with a little effort, you can make timetables to any route you want.

Best Regards
Thomas

Wolfgang Hüttner
Aktuelle Projekte: Netz Nordbaden, Weserbergland

#79 Beitrag von Wolfgang Hüttner »

Hello Thomas,

I tried to install your tool, but I get an error message on starting the program which says, that the file vcl40.bpl is missing.
Can you look, whether your startup-routine does contain all required libraries ?

@ Admins,

I think it would be better to open a new thread under Zusi-Tools for this tool and move the items to the new thread.

Best regards
Wolfgang

Carsten Hölscher
Administrator
#80 Beitrag von Carsten Hölscher »

that's right. Well - Would you start a new thread? It's difficult to seperate the two themes now.

Carsten

Antworten