Slight Bug on Rhine Beta?

Hey folks, everyone speaking English may write in this category!
Antworten
Nachricht
Autor
Vern
Slight Bug on Rhine Beta?

#1 Beitrag von Vern »

When running train FD713, at approx 9km milepost (Kalscherean?) I had a computer controlled train run straight off a junction and "collide" with my train, which was running under clear signals.

Maybe this is already a known issue but posted in the spirit of beta testing, in case the author needs to check the signalling at this location.

Max Senft
Administrator
Aktuelle Projekte: Dies und das
#2 Beitrag von Max Senft »

Hi,

yup. That bug has already been posted in the German part of the message board! =) I think the reason for this problem was not correctly set registers, but I'm not sure. Bernd is working on it...

So long,
Max Senft
Edit 1: "'s" is now "has" :)
Zuletzt geändert von Max Senft am 28.02.2004 00:08:57, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Administrator, Programmierer, Ansprechpartner bei Problemen mit dem Board

Vern
#3 Beitrag von Vern »

Cheers for the confirmation Max.

Otherwise this is going to be a superb route (actually it already is!) on completion and nice to have a route where we can do some 160 km/h (100 MPH) running too.

The station and bridge at Koln are brilliantly modelled and an stationary train or "person" activity which places you on the end of the station just watching the trains come and go will be a must!

Bruce Kennewell
Re: Slight Bug on Rhine Beta?

#4 Beitrag von Bruce Kennewell »

Vern hat geschrieben:......I had a computer controlled train run straight off a junction and "collide" with my train, which was running under clear signals.
I also experienced this and it frightened the life out of me!
Truly....I was actually terrified for a split second! :D

Bruce.

Axel Eifelch

#5 Beitrag von Axel Eifelch »

@ Vern: It's Kalscheuren which means to cut one's hair off in German :mua - only if you translate it letter by letter of course.
It's this location where the track from the Eifel meets the Rhine track:

Bild
Grüße aus der Voreifel
---
Aktuell (März 2015) 218 460 wieder im Winter- und Schadeinsatz Euskirchen/K-Deutzerfeld!
1. April: 218 392 mit Mess-NbZ durch die Eifel Trier -> Köln West und weiter li. Rhein.

Antworten